Subject: REGISTRATION MD/DISTRIBUTOR INFORMATION
From: "Federica Sannelli" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 16:27:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I’m an Italian Regulatory Affair Specialist and I’m writing to you in
order to have further information about the medical device and distributor
registration into the Estonian register.

Here is the question: once the distributor has made the registration and
has registered the medical device, do they have an expiration date and do
they need to be renewed? If the answer is positive, after how much time is
the registration invalid and need to be renewed?

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,

Federica Sannelli

Federica Sannelli
RA Specialist

RAPS MEMBER:
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fbcert.me%2fsgmmoegjl&
c=E,1,rI5Y6ltjCIQ-oEXF3DIh31VFJjaIlsP4-Z-HOMSEr5IGFpPbxkFTQo_EFJePF70bMYzm
vPLSBClyURZfSPHSu0Dt7BlN8ZZQQ7vUe0iLTTZkvdAD5w,,&typo=1>
https://bcert.me/sgmmoegjl

Tel: +39 0542 643496

Fax: +39 0542 641833

| THEMA S.r.l. |
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Via+Saragat,+5+-+40026+Imola+(BO)++Ita
ly?entry=gmail&source=g> Via Saragat, 5 - 40026 Imola (BO) –
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Via+Saragat,+5+-+40026+Imola+(BO)++Ita
ly?entry=gmail&source=g> Italy |
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.thema-med.com%2f&c
=E,1,mZ0BatDo4D5kTZmCtDkU_VvZTFrJPyK5kYW7b63iLc2p06k2HLv3E98_n65veZt0w0Aik
mSDFW5849eP5uD9IIU4vL2Hq0F1pzrT2kVQww6N&typo=1> www.thema-med.com |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |

| THEMA USA | 390 E 8th street, 4A – New York, NY 10009 – U.S.A. |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |

NOTA SULLA RISERVATEZZA DEI DATI La presente e-mail è inviata da Thema
S.r.l., la quale opera secondo i principi di liceità, minimizzazione,
correttezza e trasparenza a tutela della riservatezza, delle libertà,
della dignità e dei diritti degli interessati. Il suo contenuto è
strettamente confidenziale e riservato al destinatario che dovrà trattarne
il contenuto secondo i medesimi principi. Qualora si ritenga di aver
ricevuto erroneamente la presente comunicazione, Vi invitiamo a darcene
pronta comunicazione all’indirizzo  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] e a provvedere alla distruzione del suo contenuto. Ai
sensi dell’art. 13 Regolamento UE 2016/679, La informiamo che i dati sono
trattati sia con modalità informatiche sia cartacee da persone
appositamente autorizzate. I dati non saranno diffusi e verranno
utilizzati per dar corso ai rapporti in essere ed adempimenti connessi. La
informiamo inoltre che potrà essere richiesta la rettifica, il blocco, la
cancellazione e la portabilità dei dati contattando il Titolare ai
seguenti recapiti: Thema S.r.l.,
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Via+Saragat+5,+40026+Imola+(BO?entry=g
mail&source=g> Via Saragat 5, 40026 Imola (BO), P. Iva e C. Fiscale
02770361208, Telefono 0542.643496, Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. L’informativa al trattamento dei dati personali è
presente al seguente link:
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.thema-med.com%2fp
rivacy-policy%2f%235mail&c=E,1,hQwEVab8-p2bBIyyFoPUf8NQcZNf4uLXCldodF-BD1Y
tDXVVtWAAqfeclH2_xxDvJdIKz3QUj3m80VORdDAwcl2SK_Ohuwy6O068WhUOzbY6ffGBpxk,&
typo=1> https://www.thema-med.com/privacy-policy/#5mail.

NOTE ON CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA This e-mail is sent by Thema S.r.l. which
operates in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, minimisation,
fairness and transparency to protect privacy, freedom, dignity and rights
of data subjects. Its content is strictly confidential and reserved for
the addressee that shall deal with its contents in accordance with the
same principles. If you believe that you have received this communication
wrongly, we invite you to give us ready notice at the address
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and to ensure the
destruction of its contents. Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation
2016/679, we inform you that your data is processed both electronically
and on paper by specially authorised persons. The data will not be
disclosed and will be used for the purpose of carrying out the existing
relationships and related fulfilments. We also inform you that you may
request the rectification, blocking, deletion and portability of your data
by contacting the Data Controller at the following contact details: Thema
S.r.l.
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/Via+Saragat,+5+40026+Imola+(BO),+Italy
?entry=gmail&source=g> Via Saragat, 5 40026 Imola (BO), Italy, Vat No. and
Tax Code 02770361208 Telephone +39.0542.643496 Email:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Privacy policy is
available at the address
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.thema-med.com%2fe
n%2fprivacy-policy%2f%235mail&c=E,1,rxxQR6H025W9xxgZURojCOswc3Vd7yP6TCMpSe
5eDWsYZzgeXxHp-t3lw_rYbsZ5q6j-PzgsgcuJN_KPrmfV_Cv4M2YM72vtpdq_VODOiZI8qV1d
RDsnXw,,&typo=1> https://www.thema-med.com/en/privacy-policy/#5mail.

 P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
email, thank you.